Massachusetts Regulations and Violations Refresher for Dental Professionals
Review the top violations in dental offices, learn how to protect yourself and your practice, and understand the role of BORID in your profession. All dentists, auxiliaries, and future dentists will benefit from this regulations and violations refresher!
During this program, you will:
- Learn what BORID is and its primary responsibilities.
- Review the top 10 violations, including an outline of circumstances that could result in a license suspension or revocation.
- Discuss typical complaints that BORID receives and the complaint process.
- Stay up-to-date with new and important laws and regulations.
- Learn strategies for best professional practices.
Date: Thursday, October 17, 2013
Time: 6:00-7:30 p.m. A reception will immediately follow the seminar.
Location: Metro Meetings Center, 101 Federal Street, Boston
Speaker: Mina Paul, DMD
Registration: MDS members/auxiliaries - $20; Nonmembers - $35
Metro Meeting Centers (View)
101 Federal Street, Fourth Floor
Boston, MA 02110
|Kid Friendly: No|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: Yes!|